COURSE DESCRIPTIONEnroll NowRequest More Info
Welding is the process of combining two or more components by melting or heating. It is done in metals, thermoplastics, machinery equipment, and so forth. An outline of welding trade and industry, arc welding machines, welding joints and positions, welding symbols, and so on were covered.
|JOB DESIGNATION||JOB DESCRIPTION|
|Welder||Welder assembles various metal structures and equipment with the help of cutters, tools, and so forth.|
- Understanding the basic concepts of safety precaution, tools and equipment and so forth.
- Students will gain knowledge about the welding process and its classifications.
- Demonstrate basic welding joints, positions, and symbols.
- Gain a piece of knowledge about arc welding machines, accessories, and electrodes.
- Expert session
- Hands-on Training
Open for all
PRICE AND DURATION
Request to Admin
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Price And Duration Request to Admin
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes