COURSE DESCRIPTIONEnroll NowRequest More Info
Editing plays a major role in films. It is one of the parts of the post-production process, which includes sound mixing, colour correction and so forth. Film editing is the process of manipulating and editing video footages which used for commercial, documentaries, films. The course also includes screenwriting, sound effects, acting and so forth.
|JOB DESIGNATION||JOB DESCRIPTION|
|Television Studio Editor||Television Studio Editor edits the video for commercial shows, web series and so forth. They also manage camera, lighting, Design and crew members.|
|Film Editor||The film editor converts the raw footage into the finished motion picture.|
- Gain a basic concept of editing.
- Learn about the principles in film editing.
- Demonstrate film video editing.
- Learn about the audio alignments in editing.
- Demonstrate various video formats.
- Hands-on training
- Expert Session/ Guest Lecture
PRICE AND DURATION
Request to Admin
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Price And Duration Request to Admin
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes