FMCG & E-COMMERCE
COURSE DESCRIPTIONEnroll NowRequest More Info
E-Commerce or Electronic Commerce refers to buying and selling of goods or services through the internet. It also refers to both retail online and online shopping through online transactions. FMCG or Fast Moving Consumer Goods refers to products that sell quickly at low cost in the market.
- Supply and Distribution Chain Manager – Responsible for overall supply and distribution process (i.e. receiving orders, distributing goods to shops in the market etc).
- Marketing Manager – Maintaining overall marketing aspects of the business or organization which includes campaigning about the products. The main aim is to increase sales in the market and make a profit for the organization.
- E-Business Consultant – E-business consultant helps the organization involving advising, analyzing the various aspects and give solutions to develop its business.
- Customer Relations Manager – Maintaining a healthy relationship between an organization with end customers and also creates a good brand image among clients or customers.
- Marketing techniques and strategies
- Relationship management
- Principles and procedures of E-Commerce
- Expert session
- Guest lecture
- Industrial visit
PRICE AND DURATION
Request to Admin
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Price And Duration Request to Admin
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 1
- Assessments Yes