ACCOUNTS & TAXATION (GST)
COURSE DESCRIPTIONEnroll NowRequest More Info
Accounts & Taxation is a multi-functioning tool used to calculate day to day financial activities etc. Goods and Services Tax (GST) is a tax that levied on domestic products and services.
- Accountant – Preparing & Maintaining balance sheet, monthly income and expenses, budget etc of an organization or business.
- Finance Analyst – Analyzing financial reports, business performance and reports to predict future transactions.
- Budget Analyst – Preparing, maintaining an organization or business budget and also analyzing it for future aspects.
- Tax Accountant – Responsible for preparing tax returns, a document relating tax, maintaining a company’s tax papers etc.
- Overview of basic concepts
- GST laws and regulations
- Legal rules of accounting
- Financial reports, budget etc
- SGST, CGST, IGST
- Guest Lecture
- Hands-on Experience
PRICE AND DURATION
Request to Admin
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Price And Duration Request to Admin
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes