JEWELLERY (CAD DESIGNING)
COURSE DESCRIPTIONEnroll NowRequest More Info
CAD stands for Computer-Aided Drafting, which means creating technical drawings with the help of computer software. Through CAD jewelry designing is made easy, different textures and intricate designs can be created with ease. This course will suite for students interested in designing in the latest technology.
|JOB DESIGNATION||JOB DESCRIPTION|
|CAD Designer||A CAD jewelry designer is one who designs through software and creates a new jewelry pattern.|
|Jewelry Sales Associative||A jewelry sales associate is responsible for events such as approaching clients, providing information about jewelry, helping clients by solving queries, and so forth.|
- Understanding the fundamentals of Computer Aided Drafting (CAD) software,
- Gain in-depth knowledge about the current trends of designs in the market.
- Demonstrate creating a new jewelry design using CAD software.
- Demonstrate variations of gemstones.
- Real-time application
- Retail outlet visit
- Customer Interaction
12th & Any graduate
PRICE AND DURATION
Request to Admin
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Price And Duration Request to Admin
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes