HARDWARE & NETWORKING
COURSE DESCRIPTIONEnroll NowRequest More Info
Computer Hardware is a combination of various physical parts (i.e. monitor, keyboard and so forth) which makes the complete system. Networking is the process of exchanging information/ data.
Hardware and Networking is the process that relates to the installation of operating systems (OS), network troubleshooting and also installation of hardware & software parts etc.
- System Engineer – System Engineer is responsible for installing and testing the operating systems, tools and so forth.
- Design Engineer – Designing components (i.e. circuit board, elements of a network)
- Technical support Engineer – Supporting in solving technical problems in operating systems etc.
- Network Engineer – Installing network components and also maintaining the system.
- System Integration Engineer – Developing and testing the control systems.
- Gain fundamental concepts about the hardware and networking
- Understand the hardware components and their features.
- Hands-on experience in operating systems and Troubleshooting.
- Expert session
- Practical class
Open for all
PRICE AND DURATION
Request to Admin
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Price And Duration Request to Admin
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes