COURSE DESCRIPTIONEnroll NowRequest More Info
A Civil draughtsman develops and plans guidelines for construction, production, and other industrial works by working on the technical aspects of a structure such as pipelines, buildings, transportations, and machinery.
- Civil CAD – As the name infers, a Civil CAD is responsible for working the design implementations on software.
- Draughtsman Civil – A draughtsman civil prepares the diagrammatic representation for technical works
- Structural Engineering – A structure engineer ensures that the structures built are sturdy and efficient.
- Introduction to Technical Drawing
- Learn the Instrument & Equipment used for drawing.
- Understand and implement the CAD techniques used for designing.
- Project work
- Expert sessions
PRICE AND DURATION
Request to Admin
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Req to Admin
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes