SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT MANAGEMENT
COURSE DESCRIPTIONEnroll NowRequest More Info
Software development involves everything from fixing a bug to system administration to programming to system analysis and whatnot. A software developer must possess hard skills as well as soft skills. A wide range of job opportunities is available in the field of the software industry.
- Software Engineer – A software engineer is responsible for maintaining a software application and also is responsible for system design.
- Program developer – The key role is to maintain software applications, where they’ll also have to design and also install them.
- NET Developer – The roles of a Developer include writing codes and also modifying them. Now, these people require a high amount of hard skills.
- Concepts of Programming Languages (Basic & Advance)
- Recent trends in the field of Software Industry
- Expert Sessions/ Guest lectures
- Reliable and useful courses
- Industrial Visits
PRICE AND DURATION
Request to Admin
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Price And Duration Request to Admin
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes