TRAVEL AND TOURISM MANAGEMENT
COURSE DESCRIPTIONEnroll NowRequest More Info
Travel and tourism management is one of the exciting sectors for students as it involves in travelling, learning more about culture, tradition, heritage and so forth. The purview is vast in this field. The course is best suited to students who are interested in a lot of travelling, exploring new cities or towns and so forth.
|JOB DESIGNATION||JOB DESCRIPTION|
|Travel Agent||Travel agent book tickets, hotels and so forth for customers’|
|Tourist Guide||Guiding the tourist and helping them to understand the cultural heritage of cities and towns.|
|Tour Operation Manager||Manage finance, planning and implementing the tour and so forth.|
|Travel Consultant||Consultant helps the customers in arranging tours, travels according to the needs, wants and capabilities.|
- Students will gain a basic knowledge about tourism and its cultural heritage of cities and towns in a very effective manner.
- Students will learn about the planning, controlling and its implementation in tourism.
- Students will able to gain knowledge about local and international tourism and its value.
- Guest Lecture
- Expert Session
- International Air Transport Association (IATA) Functions.
PRICE AND DURATION
Request to Admin
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Price And Duration Request to Admin
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes