COURSE DESCRIPTIONEnroll NowRequest More Info
International Business is the process of doing all commercial activities (i.e. exporting, importing goods and services) across global boundaries. These types of trading businesses are rapidly increasing day by day. Every business sector needs to learn about the international business course to know more about the global market and economy.
- Export Manager – Plans and coordinates international shipment of products/goods. Also responsible to ensure the export policies and procedures for products.
- International Logistics Manager – Planning, directing, coordinating and controlling day to day logistics process for movement of goods and services globally.
- International Brand Manager – International Brand Manager is responsible for promoting the company or brand through marketing, advertising etc.
- Overview of basic concepts
- Marketing strategies
- Gain in-depth knowledge about the global economy and market.
- Legal laws relating to international trading
- Policies and procedure format regarding exporting products.
- Guest Lecture
- Expert session
- Industrial Visit
PRICE AND DURATION
Request to Admin
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Price And Duration Request to Admin
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes