COURSE DESCRIPTIONEnroll NowRequest More Info
Farming plays a major role. It is the process of cultivating various plants, crops etc. Students will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge.
- Agricultural Chemist – Helps food producers in increasing the quality of foods, productivity, reduce the cost etc.
- Agricultural Consultant – They provide technical support for farmers and also for the business organization doing animal feed, fertilizers etc.
- Farm Manager – Responsible for overall activities in farming (i.e. planning, budgeting, policy decisions etc).
- Farmer – Cultivate crops, plants on their land and sells the products in the market.
- Overview of basic farming
- Organic farming
- Types of soil, crops etc.
- Inputs and outputs in agriculture.
- Trends and current issues in the agriculture industry.
- Guest Lecture
- Expert session
- Industrial Visit
- Hands-on experience
Open for all
PRICE AND DURATION
Request to Admin
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Price And Duration Request to Admin
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes