FIRE & SAFETY
COURSE DESCRIPTIONEnroll NowRequest More Info
Fire and safety is the process of preventing individuals, industries, and buildings from fire accidents. The need for Fire and safety plays a vital role in all sectors as uncertainties are not predictable. Many of them are not aware of the wide scope available in this field. The demand for firefighting personnel is speedily increasing.
- Fire and safety manager – Responsible for an overall process which includes planning, supervising, implementing it for safeguarding people from danger.
- Assistant safety officer – Prevents accidents in various places and also responsible for investigating the accident etc.
- Safety consultant – Safety consultant has to inspect the workplace to check the safety measures which the company or organization follow the federal, local safety rules and policies.
- Understand the basic concept and techniques to handle the fire accident situation.
- Students will able to understand the awareness and also the challenges of the fire.
- Expert Sessions/ Guest lectures
- Reliable and useful courses
- Industrial Visits
10th & 12th/ Diploma
PRICE AND DURATION
Request to Admin
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Price And Duration Request to Admin
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes