COURSE DESCRIPTIONEnroll NowRequest More Info
E-Publishing is the process of publishing books, news, journals, catalogues electronically. Publishing electronically helps to spread information worldwide.
- Quality Controller – A quality controller will assure the QMS System and production and also will scrutinize the audits.
- Pre – Editing / Post Editing – The editor will edit the document before publishing it.
- Word paginator – Word paginator will edit, specify the text pagination.
- Graphic Designer – A graphic designer uses software to design the content, books, brochures and so forth.
- Overview of basic concepts
- Techniques of writing
- Editing skills
- Expert Sessions
10th & 12th / College students & Graduates
PRICE AND DURATION
Request to Admin
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Req to Admin
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Curriculum is empty