Multimedia 2D & 3D
COURSE DESCRIPTIONEnroll NowRequest More Info
Animation plays a vital role in today’s world. 3 Dimensional animation or computer animation is the process of manipulating objects in digital software whereas 2 Dimensional is hand-drawn animation.
- 3D Animator – A 3D Animator is an artist who designs animated images and also works on video games.
- Character Animator – A Character Animator is responsible for designing character through animation software, 3D Modeling and so forth.
- 2D Animator – A 2D Animator designs his/her animations manually.
- Digital Ink & Lighting artist – A Digital Ink & Lighting artist adds different shades of colour depth and sequences to a design.
- Gain basic concepts about 3D/2D animation.
- Demonstrate 3D models and animation images.
- Understand various software and tools used in an animation.
- Demonstrate design layouts and backgrounds manually.
- Hands-on knowledge
- Guest Lectures/ Expert sessions
- Projects/ Assessments
Open for all
PRICE AND DURATION
Request to Admin
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Price And Duration Request to Admin
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes