VISUAL EFFECTS (VFX)
COURSE DESCRIPTIONEnroll NowRequest More Info
A visual effect is a process of creating imaginary things into live-action. It is learning of art, techniques, software for animation. This process is the combination of both computer-based imaginary and also real things into action in film making. The course is best suited for more creative students.
|JOB DESIGNATION||JOB DESCRIPTION|
|Layout Artist||Layout Artist collects types of images or styles to create a visual design on the computer or on paper.|
|Match mover Artist||Match mover artist is responsible for creating geometry, camera movement and object movement used in a 3D environment.|
|Roto Artist||Roto Artist who usually work with compositors and help them to integrate the images which include CG and live-action images to create visual effects shots in the film.|
|Compositing Artist||Compositing Artist wholly responsible for the visual quality of images for an animated film.|
- Understand the fundamental concepts of film making, 3D modelling and so forth.
- Demonstrate 2D/3D computer-generated images and live-action
- Demonstrate real photo images to match with live-action
- Gain knowledge about the hardware and software procedure in visual effects.
- Hands-on training
- Expert Session/ Guest Lecture
10th & 12th/ Diploma Engineering
PRICE AND DURATION
Request to Admin
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Price And Duration Request to Admin
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes