COURSE DESCRIPTIONEnroll NowRequest More Info
Acting is a major role in the film industry (i.e., in films, Television serials, Web series and so forth). Acting involves a broad range of skills which include imagination, emotional, physical and so forth. This course will best suit students who have passion for the film industry.
|JOB DESIGNATION||JOB DESCRIPTION|
|Actor||An Actor who expresses ideas and portrays the characters in films, television and so forth.|
|Producer||A Producer is one who makes business and financial decisions for the films, serials, shows, and so forth. They also manage and coordinate the directors, crew members, actors and other members.|
- Introduction to the art of acting.
- Demonstrate theatrical production, which includes direction, acting and so forth.
- Demonstrate various types of facial expressions done in films.
- Hands on training
- Expert Session/ Guest Lecture
Open for all
PRICE AND DURATION
Request to Admin
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Price And Duration Request to Admin
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes