COURSE DESCRIPTION Enroll NowRequest More Info
E-Vehicle or Electronic Vehicle is where Electronic motors is used to propel the vehicle. E-Vehicle is of different types, and each of them with its advantage. These are one of the emerging trends in the world as most of the people are aware of the ill effects of using a conventional vehicle. Students will gain theoretical and practical knowledge of E-vehicles.
- EV Component Engineer- A EV Component Engineer develops the E-Vehicle and also checks the functions of it.
- Lead Engineer- Examine and Sanctions data for E-Vehicle. Also, test the EV functions.
- Design Engineer- Design and develops the entire parts of an E-Vehicle.
- Battery System Engineer- Designs, Monitors, and tests EV batteries.
- Overview of Material Types
- Mechanism of E-Vehicles
- Properties of Batteries
- Components of E-Vehicles
- Guest Lectures/ Master Sessions
- Hands-on Training
PRICE AND DURATION
Request to Admin
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Req to Admin
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes